Evesham Nursery School Charges for 2020 / 2021
Children under 3 years of age
We recommend a minimum of two 3-hour sessions per week.
Charges for children under 3 years of age – £21.00 per 3 hour session
Your child may be eligible for up to 15 hours per week of 2 year old funding. An application must be made to Worcestershire County Council to verify eligibility.
Children over 3 years of age
Your child is entitled to 15 hours per week of free Nursery Education the term after they turn 3, which is provided by the Government. There will be a charge for any sessions booked over the 15 hours. Your child may be also be eligible for an additional 15 hours per week, providing you meet certain criteria. To find out more, please see www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Charges for children over 3 years of age –
Additional hours above the 15 hours £21.00 per 3 hour session
Lunch session (11.30am – 12.30 pm) with your own packed lunch £7.00*
Lunch session (11.30 – 12.30 pm) with a provided cooked meal £9.50*
∗ these charges reflect 1 hour of childcare
Provisions – snacks charged to all families per session at 80p per session
This is a voluntary contribution towards the cost of drinks, fruit, cooking ingredients and all consumable resources.
Please collect your children promptly at the end of the session. A charge of £5 will be incurred for late pick-ups
- Families will be invoiced in advance on a monthly basis, through ParentPay
- Receipts are available on request;
- Payment is expected within 2 weeks of the invoice being sent out;
- If payment has not been received within a reasonable period of time, the School will withdraw the services and refer the matter to the County Council Debt Collection Service;
- We understand that exceptional circumstances can alter a family’s ability to pay and we will do everything we can to support these situations.
- If a booking is made and then not taken up, the school will still have to make a charge as staffing and/or food costs will still be incurred.
- The School will accept payment via the voucher schemes offered by some employers.
For our full Terms and Conditions, please click here Terms and Conditions